NEW YORK CVS Corp’s proposed purchase of Aetna Inc will affect decision-making by a majority of large and mid-size U.S. corporations on employee health benefits, a survey by benefits consultant Aon Plc found.
- Roche, Shire court fight escalates over haemophilia drug
- Hamburger chain Wendy's to reduce antibiotic use in beef supply
- Judge blocks Trump administration rules on contraceptive coverage
- Ebola victims sue Sierra Leone government over mismanaged funds
- Germany's Merck in fresh bid to enter U.S. MS pill market
LONDON An ingredient in cannabis called cannabidiol or CBD has shown promise in a clinical trial as a potential new treatment for psychosis, scientists said on Friday.
COPENHAGEN Following a string of food safety scandals, Chinese tourists visiting Copenhagen have this year stocked up on Danish-made organic infant milk formula, prompting some supermarkets to limit the number of cans each customer can buy.
(Reuters Health) - Women with sleep disorders other than sleep apnea may be more than three times as likely to experience infertility as their counterparts who don’t have trouble sleeping, a recent study suggests.
(Reuters Health) - People who have so-called transient neurological attacks, including brief mini-strokes, may develop cognitive problems that linger for months, a recent study suggests.