LONDON Bitcoin hit a new record high on Monday after smashing through the $8,000 level for the first time over the weekend, marking an almost 50 percent climb in just eight days.
Recent Technology News
MEXICO CITY Uber Technologies Inc, which has been facing a wave of regulations in Latin America, is fighting proposed rules in Cancun that the ride-hailing service says could drive it out of the top Mexican beach resort.
SAN FRANCISCO A bipartisan Harvard University project aimed at protecting elections from hacking and propaganda will release its first set of recommendations today on how U.S. elections can be defended from hacking attacks.
TOKYO/HONG KONG Toshiba Corp's planned $5.4 billion new share issue to overseas investors is set to provide it with most of the funds it needs to avoid a delisting - a quickly arranged deal that underscores both the weakness of its finances and the allure of its chips unit. | Video
PARIS French retailer Auchan [AUCH.UL] said on Monday it had not been approached by E-commerce giant Amazon about deals or partnerships in Europe, with speculation still rife that Amazon may be eyeing European transactions.
Honda Motor Co Ltd said on Monday it will use Facebook Inc's custom audiences tool to find car owners with defective Takata airbags.
- Tech stocks help Wall Street higher
- Canada, Mexico to question U.S. auto content demands at NAFTA talks |
- Nebraska regulators approve Keystone XL pipeline route in win for Trump
- Italian banks face long, uphill road to modernization
- Alibaba goes offline with $2.9 billion stake in China's top grocer |
- Exclusive: Saudi prince detention holds up loan to investment firm - sources