SAN FRANCISCO Apple Inc has pushed the launch of its HomePod smart speaker to early next year from December, the company said on Friday, missing the holiday shopping season as the market for such devices becomes increasingly competitive.
Recent Technology News
TORONTO Canadian grocery chain Loblaw Cos has placed an order for 25 of Tesla Inc's new electric heavy duty trucks, a Loblaw spokeswoman said in a statement sent by email.
Broadcom Ltd said on Friday it closed its acquisition of network gear maker Brocade Communications Systems Inc, giving it a larger share of the data center products market.
LONDON Bitcoin hit an all-time high just below $8,000 on Friday, on talk that a software upgrade whose suspension sent the cryptocurrency into a tailspin at the end of last week was, after all, going ahead within hours.
COPENHAGEN Alphabet Inc's Google said it has bought a plot of land in southern Denmark adjacent to a planned Apple Inc data center to make sure it has the option of building one there too.
WOLFSBURG/HAMBURG Volkswagen approved a 34 billion euro ($40 bln) spending plan on Friday that accelerates its efforts to become a global leader in electric cars. | Video
- Buyers circle suddenly attractive U.S. media companies |
- Wall Street pulls back at week's end with tax changes mulled
- U.S. rejects Ford petition to delay recall of three million vehicles
- Despite Amazon, brick stores are not dead yet
- Reuters poll: Major U.S. tax cuts not likely this year - economists