NEW YORK T-Mobile US Inc said on Wednesday that it would launch a new streaming television service next year after buying startup Layer3 TV for an undisclosed amount.
Recent Technology News
A former Rutgers University student and two other men pleaded guilty to computer crimes related to the creation, sale and use of the Mirai botnet, a network of infected electronics equipment used to knock major websites offline in massive 2016 cyber attacks.
TOKYO Japanese e-commerce firm Rakuten Inc said it would apply for a 4G mobile license, aiming to become the country's fourth major wireless carrier in a strategic shift that had analysts warning of an uphill battle to gain customers.
MEXICO CITY Mexico's finance ministry and central bank warned on Wednesday that cryptocurrencies were risky investments and said fundraising programs known as initial coin offerings (ICOs) could potentially violate Mexican financial law.
TOKYO Toyota Motor Corp is considering making batteries for electric vehicles (EV) with Panasonic Corp , as it ramps up battery development to help meet its goal for green cars to comprise half of global sales by 2030. | Video
BEIJING Alphabet Inc's Google said on Wednesday it is opening an artificial intelligence (AI) research center in China to target the country's local talent, even as the U.S. search firm's products remain blocked in the country.
- Disney deal set to value Fox at more than $75 billion: source
- Asia stocks edge higher after Fed meeting; dollar, U.S. yields sag
- Fed raises interest rates, keeps 2018 policy outlook unchanged |
- Republicans forge tax deal, final votes seen next week |
- Exclusive: Saudi Aramco to push ahead with market share, expansion strategy - CEO
- U.S. court removes creditor hurdle to a Westinghouse bankruptcy plan
- Lockheed Martin may top Boeing in race to supply Canada jets: experts
- Airbus executive says considering cuts to A380 production, still undecided
- Ford to shift midsize sedan production out of Mexico: sources
- Fox's Star to bring Disney cash and cricket in India