NEW YORK/LONDON/SYDNEY Bitcoin futures got a muted reception after their debut on CME Group late on Sunday, with volumes in the tens of millions of dollars in the first 12 hours of trading, as warnings about the risks of bitcoin sounded ever louder. | Video
Recent Technology News
MUMBAI Apple Inc has increased the prices of most of its iPhone models sold in India after the government last week raised taxes on imported phones in a bid to boost domestic manufacturing.
DETROIT Volkswagen AG unit Electrify America said on Monday that it plans to install 2,800 electric vehicle charging stations in 17 of the largest U.S. cities by June 2019.
JAKARTA Uber Technologies [UBER.UL] said on Monday it has joined forces with BBM Messenger to allow users around the world, including in the application's biggest market of Indonesia, to book rides via the messenger service.
LOS ANGELES As Amazon.com looks to upend the U.S. grocery market with home delivery, some veteran supermarket operators are betting on a different strategy: curbside pickup. Americans have long loved the convenience of drive-through service for burgers and coffee. Kroger Co and Walmart Inc are tweaking that formula for groceries. | Video
BEIJING Chinese internet giant Tencent Holdings Ltd said on Monday it would lead an $863 million investment in apparel platform Vipshop Holdings Ltd , upping its rivalry in retail with Alibaba Group Holding Ltd .
- Wall Street hits records on tax bill hopes, M&A flurry
- Campbell Soup to buy snacks maker Snyder's-Lance for $4.87 billion
- Odey adds to Sky disquiet following Disney's deal with Fox
- Casino operator Penn National to buy Pinnacle in $2.8 billion deal
- CSX falls on CEO death; investors seek turnaround clarity
- Hershey to buy Amplify Snack in $1.6 billion bet on healthy snacks
- Thai beer magnate extends SE Asia push with $4.8 billion Sabeco deal