SAN FRANCISCO A bipartisan Harvard University project aimed at protecting elections from hacking and propaganda will release its first set of recommendations today on how U.S. elections can be defended from hacking attacks.
Recent Technology News
Tesla Inc may have to ask creditors and shareholders for more capital to fund development of an electric semi truck, a new roadster and accelerated production of a high-volume electric sedan, analysts said on Friday.
Verizon Communications Inc, no. 1 U.S. wireless carrier, is close to a new deal with the National Football League for digital streaming rights, Bloomberg reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
LONDON British finance minister Philip Hammond's budget statement this week will include measures to encourage the development of driverless and electric cars, artificial intelligence and telecommunications, the finance ministry said on Sunday.
BEIJING China Citic Bank Corp and search engine giant Baidu Inc launched on Saturday a direct banking joint venture, dubbed AiBank, to capitalize on China's rapidly growing fintech sector.
WOLFSBURG/HAMBURG Volkswagen approved a 34 billion euro ($40 bln) spending plan on Friday that accelerates its efforts to become a global leader in electric cars. | Video
- Canada, Mexico to question U.S. auto content demands at NAFTA talks
- European markets jarred by German coalition collapse
- Nebraska to decide fate of controversial Keystone XL pipeline
- Alibaba goes offline with $2.9 billion stake in China's top grocer
- Brexit and the City: taking London's financial pulse |
- Goldman to have two EU hubs post-Brexit: Frankfurt and Paris: report
- Battered GE shares lure some buyers but worst may not be over
- Former Obama administration official in bid for The Weinstein Co
- VW raises 2020 sales outlook on emerging-market growth, SUVs