Tesla Inc may have to ask creditors and shareholders for more capital to fund development of an electric semi truck, a new roadster and accelerated production of a high-volume electric sedan, analysts said on Friday.
Recent Technology News
BRASILIA The head of Brazil's lower house of Congress said on Friday he hopes that the chamber will approve the Senate version of a bill regulating ride-hailing apps such as Uber Technologies Inc [UBER.UL].
TORONTO Canadian grocery chain Loblaw Cos has placed an order for 25 of Tesla Inc's new electric heavy duty trucks, a Loblaw spokeswoman said in a statement sent by email.
WASHINGTON The U.S. Supreme Court is set to consider a major cellphone privacy case later this month, but leading players in the wireless industry that is at the center of the closely watched dispute are keeping their distance.
Broadcom Ltd said on Friday it closed its acquisition of network gear maker Brocade Communications Systems Inc, giving it a larger share of the data center products market.
COPENHAGEN Alphabet Inc's Google said it has bought a plot of land in southern Denmark adjacent to a planned Apple Inc data center to make sure it has the option of building one there too.
- Buyers circle suddenly attractive U.S. media companies |
- Despite Amazon, brick stores are not dead yet
- Business jets risk U.S. pilot shortage on competition from airlines
- U.S. rejects Ford petition to delay recall of three million vehicles
- Reuters poll: Major U.S. tax cuts not likely this year - economists