A Canadian accused by the United States of helping Russian intelligence agents break into email accounts as part of a massive 2014 breach of Yahoo accounts is expected to plead guilty next week, according to court records.
Recent Technology News
BEIJING Nissan Motor Co, an early mover in the electric vehicle market, will use the Los Angeles auto show next week to send a message about gasoline-fueled engines: They're not dead yet.
LONDON/SYDNEY Paddy Power Betfair and William Hill have separately held talks about a deal with Australia's CrownBet as UK-focused gambling companies seek to expand overseas to offset tougher regulations in Britain.
MOSCOW Uber [UBER.UL] and Yandex's ride-sharing businesses can merge in Russia, anti-monopoly regulator FAS ruled on Friday, but stipulated that the combined company not bar drivers from working for competitors.
GUIYANG, China Giant robots and futuristic cyberpunk castles rise out of lush mountain slopes on the outskirts of Guiyang, the capital of one of China's poorest provinces. | Video
FRANKFURT BMW will bundle its battery cell expertise in a new competence center, the German luxury carmaker said on Friday, adding it would invest 200 million euros ($237 million) in the site over the next four years.
- 'Stealth hedging' shows investors not so complacent
- Holiday cheer boosts Amazon, Macy's and other retail stocks
- Online sales? Maybe one day, says Chanel
- TransCanada recovers 44,400 gallons of oil from Keystone pipeline spill site
- Europe's retailers tempt shoppers with Black Friday deals |
- SandRidge shares surge as Icahn opposes Bonanza bid
- Tech leads S&P above 2,600; Amazon, other retail stocks gain |