WASHINGTON Two U.S. senators on Tuesday announced a bipartisan breakthrough to shore up Obamacare, an agreement that would revive federal subsidies for health insurers, and President Donald Trump voiced support for the deal.
- U.S. judge blocks latest Trump travel restrictions
- Trump's drug czar nominee withdraws from consideration |
- Trump says he believes block-grant healthcare bill will pass
- Trump likely to name Fed chair by early November: source |
- Obama aides slam Trump over claim about past presidents, fallen soldiers |
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON U.S President Donald Trump said on Tuesday that his administration has informed Congress of a potential sale to upgrade the F-16 aircraft in Greece's Air Force, a deal could be worth $2.4 billion.
WASHINGTON Republican Senator Rand Paul on Tuesday threatened to vote 'no' on a budget resolution Republican leaders aim to bring up for a vote this week unless they decide to stick with spending caps, potentially putting the party's tax cut plans at risk.
WASHINGTON The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's chairman said Tuesday the agency does not have authority to revoke broadcast licenses, despite suggestions from President Donald Trump.
The following statements were posted to the verified Twitter accounts of U.S. President Donald Trump, @realDonaldTrump and @POTUS.