Airbnb Chief Executive Officer Brian Chesky on Thursday predicted travel would permanently change due to the pandemic with people seeking out thousands of smaller cities and spending more time visiting friends and family. | Video
- Chipotle, Just Eat Takeaway CEOs bullish on return to normal |
- Canada, allies expect Biden to re-engage U.S. on world stage - Trudeau |
- Startup fund Y Combinator increases global reach, diversity of entrepreneurs
- Investors see splits among energy company climate efforts
- Canada's Trudeau urges unified front against China detentions, says all nations vulnerable
A trio of legal industry leaders, including a senior California judge and a top lawyer at Microsoft Corp, said on Thursday that improving diversity in the profession will require change at the leadership level, rethinking law firm compensation and embracing career flexibility.
OTTAWA Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, giving a rare insight into his future plans, said he wanted to serve Canadians for a number of years to come, and shied away from saying who he thought should succeed him. | Video
U.S. President-elect Joe Biden must place environmental justice at the heart of his plans to tackle climate change by tailoring policies to address the global inequalities at the root of the crisis, guests in a Reuters Next panel said on Thursday.
BRASILIA Brazil's government needs to do more to combat rising illegal deforestation in the Amazon rainforest that is damaging the country's business reputation, said João Paulo Ferreira, Latin America CEO at cosmetics maker Natura & Co.