Topics also related to Cyclical Consumer Goods:
- Tires & Rubber Products
- Consumer Electronics
- Home Furnishing
- Textiles & Leather Goods
- Apparel & Accessories
- Appliances, Tools & Housewares
- Hotels / Motels / Cruise Lines
- Casinos / Gaming
- Leisure / Recreation
- Advertising / Marketing
- Entertainment Production
- Media Diversified
- Retail - Department Stores
- Retail - Discount Stores
- Retail - Apparel / Accessories
- Retail - Computers / Electronics
- Consumer Publishing
- Company Alerts
- Funds & ETFs
SHANGHAI, Nov 23 It is strategically important for China's economy that the country enhances protection of intellectual property rights, the state news agency Xinhua quoted Premier Li Keqiang as saying, as the cabinet promised to improve regulations.
* Seasonally adjusted retail sales rise 0.2 pct Q/Q * Eases off 1.8 pct jump in previous quarter * Spending slow-down likely as housing market weakens - analysts (Re-casts, adds analyst comment) By Charlotte Greenfield WELLINGTON, Nov 23 New Zealand's retail sales growth slowed sharply in the third quarter amid signs that a slowing housing market has dented consumer confidence, pointing to slower spending in the year ahead. The slow-down was heightened by on
LONDON, Nov 23 British car production rose by an annual 3.5 percent in October as an increase in demand from abroad outweighed a decline in output for domestic buyers, an industry body said on Thursday.
Nov 22 YouTube stepped up enforcement of its guidelines for videos aimed at children, the unit of Alphabet Inc's Google said on Wednesday, responding to criticism that it has failed to protect children from adult content.
LONDON, Nov 22 People who drink three to four cups of coffee a day are more likely to see health benefits than harm, experiencing lower risks of premature death and heart disease than those who abstain, scientists said on Wednesday.
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.