Topics also related to Cyclical Consumer Goods:
- Tires & Rubber Products
- Consumer Electronics
- Home Furnishing
- Textiles & Leather Goods
- Apparel & Accessories
- Appliances, Tools & Housewares
- Hotels / Motels / Cruise Lines
- Casinos / Gaming
- Leisure / Recreation
- Advertising / Marketing
- Entertainment Production
- Media Diversified
- Retail - Department Stores
- Retail - Discount Stores
- Retail - Apparel / Accessories
- Retail - Computers / Electronics
- Consumer Publishing
- Company Alerts
- Funds & ETFs
BRUSSELS, July 19 The European Union is preparing a list of counter-measures to potential U.S. tariffs on European cars, European Trade Commissioner Cecilia Malmstrom said on Thursday, adding she hoped an EU visit to Washington could help ease tensions.
July 19 Tabcorp Holdings said on Thursday it would pay News UK 39.5 million pounds ($51.4 million) to exit their struggling Sun Bets gaming joint venture.
* UK retail sales unexpectedly dip 0.5 pct m/m in June * Q2 sales growth strongest since 2004 at 2.1 pct q/q * ONS says World Cup and hot weather hurt non-food sales * BoE to decide on rate rise at August meeting (Adds market and economist reaction) By David Milliken and Jonathan Cable LONDON, July 19 British retail sales rose the most in over a decade in the second quarter despite a drop in spending in June, official data showed on Thursday, giving the Bank
MILAN, July 19 Earnings updates were the main focus for investors in British shares on Thursday as the country's top FTSE 100 index inches higher, although remaining within recent tight ranges on caution over the outcome of Brexit talks.
* Profit warning sends Dormakaba down 16 pct (Updates prices, adds quotes, chart)
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.