Topics also related to Industrials:
- Construction - Supplies / Fixtures
- Diversified Trading / Distributing
- Environmental Services
- Construction & Engineering
- Commercial Printing Services
- Business Support / Supplies
- Industrial Conglomerates
- Air Freight / Courier Services
- Airport Services
- Marine Transportation
- Marine Port Services
- Rails / Roads / Sea - Passengers
- Rails / Roads - Freight
- Highways / Railtracks
- Company Alerts
- Funds & ETFs
March 20 U.S. officials started investigating the Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA) approval of the Boeing 737 Max software linked to the Lion Air plane crash last year weeks after the accident, Bloomberg reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with the matter.
* 'Very disturbing' that MCAS system not disclosed earlier - union (Adds details from union statement; paragraphs 4-8)
CHICAGO, March 20 Southwest Airlines Co's pilot union said on Wednesday that extra computer-based training would be required as a result of a planned update to the software on the Boeing Co 737 MAX, and it was seeking additional information for pilots.
MANILA, March 21 Philippine nickel producer DMCI Mining Corp, a unit of conglomerate DMCI Holdings Inc, on Thursday said it expected 2019 to be a tough year, with one of its two mines still suspended and its inventory almost depleted.
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.