Topics also related to Industrials:
- Construction - Supplies / Fixtures
- Diversified Trading / Distributing
- Environmental Services
- Construction & Engineering
- Commercial Printing Services
- Business Support / Supplies
- Industrial Conglomerates
- Air Freight / Courier Services
- Airport Services
- Marine Transportation
- Marine Port Services
- Rails / Roads / Sea - Passengers
- Rails / Roads - Freight
- Highways / Railtracks
- Company Alerts
- Funds & ETFs
Aug 15 Cisco Systems Inc reported quarterly revenue above Wall Street estimates on Wednesday, driven by growth in the network gear maker's newer businesses such as cyber security.
* U.S. demanding release of Christian pastor in Turkey (Recasts with U.S. ruling out lifting steel tariffs)
SAN FRANCISCO, Aug 15 Uber Technologies Inc said on Wednesday it narrowed its quarterly losses from a year earlier, although the ride-hailing company is still a long way from proving it can be profitable as it gears up to go public in 2019.
GENEVA, Aug 15 The United States said on Wednesday the European Union and four of its planemaker states have failed to bring subsidies for Airbus into line with a WTO ruling of last May, an accusation refuted by the EU.
SAN FRANCISCO, Aug 15 Uber Technologies Inc said on Wednesday it had narrowed losses from a year earlier, although the ride-hailing company is still a long way from proving it can be a profitable business even as it gears up to go public in 2019.
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.