Topics also related to Industrials:
- Construction - Supplies / Fixtures
- Diversified Trading / Distributing
- Environmental Services
- Construction & Engineering
- Commercial Printing Services
- Business Support / Supplies
- Industrial Conglomerates
- Air Freight / Courier Services
- Airport Services
- Marine Transportation
- Marine Port Services
- Rails / Roads / Sea - Passengers
- Rails / Roads - Freight
- Highways / Railtracks
- Company Alerts
- Funds & ETFs
LONDON, July 19 Passengers on London's underground railway will soon be able to make and receive calls, filling an annoying communications gap for some but depriving others of one of the last bastions of mobile phone silence.
July 19 Kansas City Southern reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit, as cost controls helped the U.S. railroad to make up for flat carload volume amid concerns of slowing economic growth.
MUMBAI, July 19 Lenders to Jet Airways agreed on Friday to provide some interim financing to the bankrupt airline to help it cover legal and other costs, as resolution experts look to find a potential buyer.
* Defendant Stephen Whiteley "strenuously" denies charges (Adds comment from Whiteley's lawyer)
BENGALURU, July 19 Interglobe Aviation Ltd , the operator of India's top airline IndiGo, said on Friday it expected passenger capacity to grow by nearly a third this fiscal year, as the company posted a record quarterly profit, gaining from the collapse of Jet Airways.
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.