Topics also related to Industrials:
- Construction - Supplies / Fixtures
- Diversified Trading / Distributing
- Environmental Services
- Construction & Engineering
- Commercial Printing Services
- Business Support / Supplies
- Industrial Conglomerates
- Air Freight / Courier Services
- Airport Services
- Marine Transportation
- Marine Port Services
- Rails / Roads / Sea - Passengers
- Rails / Roads - Freight
- Highways / Railtracks
- Company Alerts
- Funds & ETFs
MOSCOW, May 28 Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said on Monday that only Syrian government troops should have a presence on the country's southern border which is close to Jordan and Israel, the RIA news agency reported.
KUALA LUMPUR, May 28 Malaysia is dropping a plan for a high-speed rail link between its capital, Kuala Lumpur, and Singapore, and will talk with its southern neighbour about the agreement to build it, Malaysia's prime minister said in an interview published on Monday.
KUALA LUMPUR, May 28 Malaysia plans to drop its plans for a high-speed rail link between its capital, Kuala Lumpur, and Singapore, and will talk with its southern neighbour about the pact to build it, its prime minister said in an interview published on Monday.
YANGON, May 28 Myanmar's president on Monday nominated 80-year-old Soe Win, a well-known financial professional, as the next finance minister after the previous one resigned, amid reports he was being investigated over graft accusations.
* U.S. team arrived in N.Korea to prepare for summit HSI financial sector sub-index is 0.7 percent higher; property sector up 0.4 percent.
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.