Topics also related to Industrials:
- Construction - Supplies / Fixtures
- Diversified Trading / Distributing
- Environmental Services
- Construction & Engineering
- Commercial Printing Services
- Business Support / Supplies
- Industrial Conglomerates
- Air Freight / Courier Services
- Airport Services
- Marine Transportation
- Marine Port Services
- Rails / Roads / Sea - Passengers
- Rails / Roads - Freight
- Highways / Railtracks
- Company Alerts
- Funds & ETFs
* KOSPI index flat, foreigners net sellers * Korean won gains to 6-week high versus U.S. dollar * South Korea benchmark bond yield falls SEOUL, June 20 Round-up of South Korean financial markets: ** South Korea's KOSPI index traded flat early on Thursday after the U.S. Federal Reserve indicated possible interest rate cuts later this year, but the widely-expected stance failed to provide further momentum. The won strengthened, while the benchmark bond yie
* Xi could bring fresh support measures for sanctions-hit economy
* Britain urges Russia to cooperate with prosecutors (Adds comment by U.S. secretary of state)
BRASILIA, June 19 Right-wing President Jair Bolsonaro issued a new decree on Wednesday putting decisions on indigenous land claims in the hands of the Ministry of Agriculture, four weeks after Congress rebuffed him on the move that is sought by Brazil's farm lobby.
WASHINGTON, June 19 The U.S. Senate will vote on Thursday on legislation seeking to block President Donald Trump's plan to complete $8 billion in arms sales to Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, lawmakers said, making clear they want a harder line against what they see as human rights abuses by the two countries.
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.