Healthcare Facilities & Services
Feb 19 (Reuters) - KPJ Healthcare Bhd ::QTRLY REVENUE 863.3 MILLION RGT.QTRLY NET PROFIT 53.3 MILLION RGT.YEAR AGO REVENUE 833.7 MILLION RGT; YEAR AGO NET PROFIT 60.9 MILLION RGT.
Feb 19 (Reuters) - Talkmed Group Ltd ::Q4 REVENUE S$19 MILLION VERSUS S$15.1 MILLION.FINAL DIVIDEND S$0.01065 PER ORDINARY SHARE.Q4 PROFIT S$9.1 MILLION VERSUS S$8 MILLION.
Feb 19 (Reuters) - 1300 Smiles Ltd ::DECLARED A FULLY FRANKED INTERIM DIVIDEND OF 12.5 CENTS PER SHARE.HY NET PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE $4.1 MILLION, UP 4.3%.HY REVENUE FROM ORDINARY ACTIVITIES $20.5 MILLION, UP 3.9%.
Feb 19 (Reuters) - Virtus Health Ltd ::PROFIT FOR HALF-YEAR ATTRIBUTABLE TO OWNERS OF VIRTUS HEALTH LIMITED DOWN 11.7% TO $14.6 MILLION.INTERIM DIVIDEND OF 12.00 CENTS PER SHARE FULLY FRANKED WILL BE PAID ON 18 APRIL 2019.HY REVENUES FROM ORDINARY ACTIVITIES $140.7 MILLION, UP 5.1 PERCENT.
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Thomson Medical Group Acquires Smartparents Digital Platform From Mediacorp
- Terveystalo Agrees To Acquire Länsi-Vantaan Hammaslääkärit
- Northwest Announces Acquisition Of 11 Property, $1.2 bln Australian Hospital Portfolio From Healthscope
- Healthscope Says Board Unanimously Recommends Brookfield Transaction In Absence Of A Superior Proposal
- Medical Properties Trust Agrees To $859 Mln Purchase And Lease Back Of Premier Australian Hospital Portfolio
- Healthscope Flags Correspondence From BGH Consortium
- Fresenius Medical Care And NxStage Extend Merger End-Date Due To Government Shutdown
- Biotelemetry Inc to acquire Geneva Healthcare Inc
- Premier Health Announces Binding LOI to Acquire Two Operating Pharmacies in Metro Vancouver
- Tivity Health Says As Of 11:59 P.M. On Jan. 22, Waiting Period Under Hart-Scott-Rodino Act Applicable To Pending Deal With Nutrisystem Expired - SEC Filing
Expansion & New Markets
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.