Dec 12 (Reuters) - Amines And Plasticizers Ltd ::SEPT QUARTER PROFIT 46.1 MILLION RUPEES VERSUS 38.2 MILLION RUPEES YEAR AGO.SEPT QUARTER REVENUE FROM OPERATIONS 798.9 MILLION RUPEES VERSUS 871.3 MILLION RUPEES YEAR AGO.
Dec 8 (Reuters) - Punjab Chemicals And Crop Protection Ltd ::SEPT QUARTER NET PROFIT 2.7 MILLION RUPEES VERSUS 5.2 MILLION RUPEES YEAR AGO.SEPT QUARTER REVENUE FROM OPERATIONS 1.12 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS 907.4 MILLION RUPEES YEAR AGO.
Dec 7 (Reuters) - BASF AND LETTERONE'S L1 ENERGY::ANNOUNCE THEIR INTENTION TO MERGE THEIR OIL AND GAS SUBSIDIARIES.WINTERSHALL DEA TO BE ONE OF THE LARGEST INDEPENDENT EUROPEAN EXPLORATION AND PRODUCTION COMPANIES, SAY BASF AND LETTERONE.CLOSING OF WINTERSHALL DEA DEAL COULD BE EXPECTED IN THE...
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Nippon Soda to buy plant health business from Zoetis Japan
- Sumitomo Chemical Co to buy stake exceeding 80% in Botanical Resources Australia - Nikkei
- Zhejiang Jiangshan Chemical and unit acquires Zhejiang firm via cash, share issue
- Solvay acquires large-tow carbon fiber precursor manufacturer
- Shenzhen Capchem Technology completes acquisition of BASF's Suzhou battery materials firm
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma completes purchase of NeuroDerm
- Indo Amines seeks shareholders' nod for scheme of amalgamation with Classic Oil, Sigma Solvents
- DSM to acquire Twilmij
- IMCD completes acquisition of LV Lomas
- Evonik closes acquisition of silica business from J.M. Huber
Expansion & New Markets
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.