Edition:
United States

Diversified Trading & Distributing

Sanyo Trading says change of chairman and president

Oct 11(Reuters) - Sanyo Trading Co Ltd :Says it appoints current president Masaaki Masumoto as chairman, and appoints Masanobu Shintani as new president, effective December .

Thursday, 11 Oct 2018 03:11am EDT

PHZ Baltona Sept. Revenue Up 61 Percent YoY

Oct 9 (Reuters) - PRZEDSIEBIORSTWO HANDLU ZAGRANICZNEGO BALTONA SA ::SEPT. REVENUE AT 45.8 MILLION ZLOTYS, UP 61 PERCENT YOY.

Tuesday, 9 Oct 2018 11:24am EDT

Invicta Settles With SA's Revenue Service And Will Pay R750 Mln

Sept 27 (Reuters) - Invicta Holdings Ltd ::JSE: IVT - IVTP - SETTLEMENT WITH SOUTH AFRICAN REVENUE SERVICE (“SARS”) AND TRADING STATEMENT.INVICTA HOLDINGS - SETTLEMENT HAS BEEN REACHED WITH SARS, IN TERMS OF WHICH INVICTA WILL PAY A TOTAL AMOUNT OF R750 MILLION OVER COURSE OF NEXT FOUR YEARS.INVICTA...

Thursday, 27 Sep 2018 11:21am EDT

Mitsui Sugar to buy 70 pct stake in SIS’88 Pte for $70 mln

Sept 21(Reuters) - Mitsui Sugar Co Ltd :Says it plans to acquire 70 percent stake in Singapore-based refined sugar sales company SIS’88 Pte Ltd, for $70 million .Transaction date between late September and early October .Says MITSUI &CO., LTD. will hold remaining 30 percent stake in SIS’88 Pte Ltd.

Friday, 21 Sep 2018 02:19am EDT

Expansion & New Markets

Markets

  • Sectors
  • U.S.
  • Europe
  • Asia

Sector Summary

Upcoming Events

No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.