- Ronaldo 'happy' in Saudi Arabia, wants other top players to join himSoccer ·
June 2, 2023 · 3:21 AM UTC
Cristiano Ronaldo concedes he did not expect to finish the season empty-handed at Al Nassr but the Portuguese forward says he is happy in Saudi Arabia and hopes other big-name players will follow him to the league for the next campaign.
- Motor racingStroll has just been unlucky, says Alonso
- BasketballNikola Jokic, Nuggets cruise to Game 1 win over Heat
EditorsNote: Clarifies quote in 11th graf, minor edits
- BaseballImproving in clutch spots, Padres open set with Cubs
The San Diego Padres hope that bookend wins in Miami at the end of a 5-4 road trip can serve as the spark they need to get on a roll.
- BaseballJordan Lyles eyes first '23 win as Royals face Rockies
The Kansas City Royals certainly should feel like the fresher team when they host the Colorado Rockies in the opener of a three-game series on Friday night.
- BaseballRed Sox try to keep potent Rays' bats at bay
The Boston Red Sox will be dealing with the most powerful team in baseball Friday night when they open a four-game series against the visiting Tampa Bay Rays.
- BaseballBlue Jays, Mets on better footing after sluggish stretches
Buck Showalter spoke optimistically of the New York Mets seeking their level after watching his team complete a three-game sweep of the Philadelphia Phillies on Thursday afternoon.
- BaseballFlailing Phillies visit Nationals for first time in 2023
The Washington Nationals are back at home after a cross-country trip, probably in an encouraged mindset.