- Ronaldo's first season in Saudi Arabia ends with injurySoccer ·
June 1, 2023 · 8:14 AM UTC
Cristiano Ronaldo missed the final matchday of the Saudi Pro League due to injury as his Al-Nassr team finished their season with 3-0 victory over Al-Fateh on Wednesday.
- CricketEngland team bus blocked by Just Stop Oil protesters ahead of Ireland test
England's team bus was held up by 'Just Stop Oil' protesters when it was headed to Lord's ahead of the first day of their one-off test against Ireland on Thursday, England batter Jonny Bairstow said.
- SoccerPenalty triggers second player protest in Egypt
Players from a top flight Egyptian club walked off the pitch during a match in protest at a refereeing decision for the second time in a week on Wednesday.
- BaseballChris Sale faces Reds, attempting to end Red Sox's skid
The Boston Red Sox like what they've been getting from Chris Sale lately. The left-hander now gets an opportunity to end the team's three-game losing streak when he starts against the visiting Cincinnati Reds on Thursday night.
- BaseballPhillies look to get offense on track against Mets
The New York Mets know exactly what the Philadelphia Phillies are going through.
- BaseballMarlins bring momentum into rubber match vs. Padres
The Miami Marlins, chasing their fifth win in six games, will oppose the visiting San Diego Padres in the deciding game of a three-game series on Thursday afternoon.