NEW YORK While some technology stocks got a boost Friday after a disappointing U.S. jobs report, some portfolio managers say that blow-out earnings from several large technology companies over the last few weeks are not enough to keep making outsized bets on the sector.
- U.S. hiring takes big step back as businesses scramble for workers, raw materials |
- Exclusive: U.S. Justice Department probing Kabbage, fintechs over PPP loan calculations - sources
- Dogecoin in spotlight as cryptocurrency backer Musk makes 'SNL' appearance
- Analysis: Cryptocurrency ethereum is flourishing but risks linger
- Auto sector urges U.S. Congress to help fund its computer chip needs
- Amazon, union tussle over identifying witnesses as U.S. labor board starts hearing