BEIJING China's air force has again flown bombers and other warplanes through two strategic channels near Taiwan and also over the disputed South China Sea during training drills, state media said on Thursday.
- China, Philippines agree to avoid force in South China Sea dispute
- South China Sea code of conduct talks to be 'stabilizer' for region: China premier
- Philippines president says China agrees to work on South China Sea code
- China premier says will protect South China Sea freedom of navigation
- Vietnam, China avoid quarrel over South China Sea during visit
BAHIA BLANCA, Argentina An object detected by a U.S. Navy plane near the area where a missing Argentine navy submarine sent its last signal last week turned out not to be the missing vessel, a U.S. embassy spokeswoman said on Thursday.