Twitter in Context
ISLAMABAD Two Pakistani rights activists said on Monday they had been warned by Twitter about objectionable content on the social media network, a move that signals an ongoing push by authorities in the South Asian country to rein in free speech online.
- Twitter cuts suspect users from follower counts again, blames bug
- Trump would consider regulating social media but urges caution
- Exclusive: Twitter deletes over 10,000 accounts that sought to discourage U.S. voting
- Fake news network vs bots: the online war around Khashoggi killing |
- Elon Musk says deleted his Tesla titles
- Twitter shares hit biggest one-day gain as ad sales surge |
Recent Twitter News
Authorities are hunting suspects after high-profile Democrats are sent parcels containing bombs, Tesla reports a net profit and record numbers of women running for office in the United States. Catch up on the latest headlines.
Chinese players on the elite U.S. professional women's golf tour have pulled out of this week's tournament in Taiwan at the 11th hour, after being told by someone "high up" in China to skip the event, sources familiar with the situation told Reuters.
WASHINGTON Saudi Arabia deployed an online army to harass dissident journalist Jamal Khashoggi and other critics of the kingdom on Twitter, the New York Times reported on Saturday.