- EXCLUSIVE Google aims to improve spotty enforcement of children's ads policyTechnology · January 19, 2022
Alphabet Inc's Google said this week it would immediately improve enforcement of an age-sensitive ad policy after Reuters found ads for sex toys, liquor and high-risk investments in its search engine that should have been blocked under its efforts to comply with UK regulations.
- Autos & TransportationMitsubishi says chip shortage may continue to hit Mexican output in H1 - report
- Aerospace & Defense5G flight disruption eases as Emirates blasts U.S. rollout
- TechnologyToronto-based 1Password raises $620 mln, valuation more than triples
Toronto-based 1Password said on Wednesday it had raised $620 million in a funding round led by investment firm ICONIQ Growth, which more than tripled its valuation, as the cybersecurity startup aims for strategic acquisitions to boost its growth.
- Autos & TransportationHyundai Motor partners with quantum computer firm IonQ for battery development