Reuters - Video

Edition: US | UK | IN | CN | JP

video Top News

Man dies after vape pen explodes in his face

Wednesday, February 06, 2019 - 01:06

A 24-year-old Texas man was killed when his electronic cigarette exploded in his mouth and severed an artery causing a stroke. Linda So reports.

▲ Hide Transcript

View Transcript

A 24-year-old Texas man was killed when his electronic cigarette exploded in his mouth and severed an artery causing a stroke. Linda So reports.

Press CTRL+C (Windows), CMD+C (Mac), or long-press the URL below on your mobile device to copy the code

Man dies after vape pen explodes in his face

Wednesday, February 06, 2019 - 01:06