for-phone-onlyfor-tablet-portrait-upfor-tablet-landscape-upfor-desktop-upfor-wide-desktop-up

Reuters Now

Oxfam report highlights massive wealth gap

Posted

Politicians and business leaders gathering in the Swiss Alps this week face an increasingly divided world, with the poor falling further behind the super-rich. Just 62 people own as much wealth as the poorest half of the entire world population and the richest 1% own more than the other 99% put together, Oxfam said on Monday.

Reuters Now

for-phone-onlyfor-tablet-portrait-upfor-tablet-landscape-upfor-desktop-upfor-wide-desktop-up