The frustration comes as the death toll passes 11,000.
- WorldAfter State of the Union speech, Biden heads to key 2024 campaign states
Fresh off a State of the Union speech to Congress that challenged opposition Republicans to help unite the country, President Joe Biden heads to two U.S. states crucial to his expected 2024 re-election bid.
- WorldZelenskiy, touring Europe, wins UK pledge to train pilots on NATO jets
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy embarked on a European tour on Wednesday to drum up aid, winning a British pledge to train Ukrainian pilots on advanced NATO fighter jets, a big step up in Western military support.
- LegalJeffrey Epstein's banks seek to end accusers' lawsuits
JPMorgan Chase & Co and Deutsche Bank AG called on a U.S. judge to dismiss lawsuits by victims of Jeffrey Epstein who accused the banks of enabling the late financier's sexual abuses.
- Romney tells embattled Republican George Santos he 'shouldn't be in Congress'United States ·
February 8, 2023 · 3:46 PM UTC· undefined ago
U.S. Senator Mitt Romney told embattled fellow Republican Representative George Santos on Tuesday that he should not be in Congress and shouldn't have taken a central seat at President Joe Biden's State of the Union address.
- Alpine skiingBassino pips Shiffrin to win Super-G gold