Tyre Nichols repeatedly cried, "Mom! Mom!” as the five Memphis police officers charged with his murder pummeled him after a Jan. 7 traffic stop, video released by the city on Friday showed.
- BusinessRheinmetall eyes boost in munitions output, HIMARS production in Germany
The arms-maker, known for the 120mm gun on the Leopard 2 tank, is looking to satisfy strong demand in Ukraine and the West, and may start producing HIMARS multiple rocket launchers in Germany, its CEO said.
- WorldIsraeli army reinforces in West Bank after synagogue shooting
The attacks come toward the end of a month of growing confrontation.
- BreakingviewsGoldman Sachs cuts Solomon, and his pay, down to size
Chief executives: they’re just another member of the team. Or at least that is the apparent message, but where employees see solidarity, investors might see instability, John Foley writes.
- United StatesArizona gun dealers seek to dismiss Mexico's arms trafficking suit
Five U.S. gun dealers filed a motion late Friday in a U.S. court to dismiss a lawsuit by Mexico accusing them of participating in illicit weapons trafficking.
- Belarusian Sabalenka crowned first 'neutral' Grand Slam championTennis ·
January 28, 2023 · 2:25 PM UTC
The big-hitting Belarusian overhauled Wimbledon champion Elena Rybakina in the final at Rod Laver Arena while barred from representing her country.