The frustration comes as the death toll passes 11,000.
- WorldFour takeaways from Biden's State of the Union speech
U.S. President Joe Biden's State of the Union speech to Congress on Tuesday could serve as a blueprint for his 2024 re-election bid.
- MarketsMorning Bid: Powell confesses 'This time it's different'
A look at the day ahead in markets from Mike Dolan.
- WorldU.S. briefed 40 nations on China spy balloon incident, diplomats and official say
China has said it was a weather balloon that had blown off course into U.S. airspace and accused the United States of over-reacting.
- Romney tells embattled Republican George Santos he 'shouldn't be in Congress'United States ·
February 8, 2023 · 11:16 AM UTC
U.S. Senator Mitt Romney told embattled fellow Republican Representative George Santos on Tuesday that should not be in Congress and shouldn't have taken a central seat at President Joe Biden's State of the Union address.
- Alpine skiingBassino pips Shiffrin to win Super-G gold