- Omicron might have picked up a piece of the common-cold virus
- Variant is present in nearly a third of U.S. states
- Kids with COVID-19 have mild infections, South Africa doctor says
- WHO chief scientist says Omicron 'quite infectious'
- Hippos in Belgian zoo test positive, a possible first for the species
Special ReportPro-Trump news site inspires wave of menace
The Gateway Pundit amplified Trump's false election claims — and 25 election workers have been targeted with violent or hostile messages citing it.
'Terrible consequences'Blinken warns China over Taiwan
See highlights from our virtual global conference, Reuters Next.
The United Arab Emirates ordered a ton of French aircraft worth $19 billion, but it wants the U.S. to know they’re still in a relationship… Tesla asked a U.S. court to affirm an arbitrator’s decision to dismiss a former engineer’s claim that the automaker fired and defamed her because she aired concerns on safety and contracting practices… And you might think you’re generating enough plastic recycling, but P&G is having trouble getting enough to hit its sustainability targets
Take a look back at the events that shaped 2021