Public trust in governments running the world's democracies has fallen to new lows over their handling of the pandemic and amid a widespread sense of economic pessimism, a global survey has found.
- Autos & TransportationAfter flying start, Stellantis must tackle Tesla and China
If playing catch up with Tesla is what everyone in the auto industry is about then Stellantis, the company formed from the merger of Fiat Chrysler and Peugeot, has had a good start – its shares have far outpaced its U.S. rival in its inaugural year.
- StocksMorning Bid: Tech trouble
A look at the day ahead from Sujata Rao.
- Middle EastMore than a dozen dead in coalition strikes on Yemen's Sanaa
An air strike killed about 14 people in a building in the Yemeni capital of Sanaa, residents said on Tuesday, during strikes across the city launched by the Saudi-led coalition fighting the Houthi group.
- Middle EastIsrael sticks with 4th vaccine shot, sees Omicron wave waning in a week
- Healthcare & PharmaceuticalsChina urges caution opening overseas mail after Omicron case
- ChinaTianjin reports fewer COVID-19 cases; curbs affect some Boeing employees
- EuropePoland has entered a fifth wave of COVID, says minister
- EuropeCzech Republic sees biggest daily jump in COVID cases since Dec 1
- EuropeReturn of the flu: EU faces threat of prolonged 'twindemic'