The congressional committee probing the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol issued subpoenas on Tuesday to three lawyers who joined former President Donald Trump's unsuccessful attempt to overturn his election defeat: Rudy Giuliani, Sidney Powell and Jenna Ellis.
- Europe'We want peace': Blinken to meet Russian, Ukrainian officials, U.S. says
U.S. President Joe Biden's top diplomat will seek to defuse a crisis with Moscow over Ukraine when he meets the Russian foreign minister in Geneva this week following visits with Ukrainian leaders in Kyiv and European officials in Berlin.
- TechnologyMicrosoft to gobble up Activision in $69 billion metaverse bet
Microsoft Corp is buying "Call of Duty" maker Activision Blizzard for $68.7 billion in the biggest gaming industry deal in history as global technology giants stake their claims to a virtual future.
- BankruptcyPuerto Rico gets green light to end five-year bankruptcy
The judge overseeing Puerto Rico’s nearly five-year-long debt restructuring process has approved a debt adjustment plan that is intended to revitalize the commonwealth's economy and reduce its $135 billion in liabilities.
- United StatesU.S. website to order free COVID-19 tests up and running
- Healthcare & PharmaceuticalsExplainer: N95? KF94? Which mask is best at protecting against COVID-19
- The Great RebootU.S. CDC warns against travel to 22 destinations over COVID-19
- United KingdomExclusive: Britain preparing for end-June switch to paid COVID tests - document
- WorldCOVID-19 concerns force U.N. to prepare tsunami-hit Tonga relief aid at a distance
- Healthcare & PharmaceuticalsChina urges caution opening overseas mail after Omicron case