- United StatesSuspect in Buffalo supermarket massacre visited city in March, police say, article with video
An investigation into the weekend shooting of 13 people in Buffalo, New York, turned on Monday to a visit police said the suspect made to the city in March and whether warning signs were missed, as public figures decried the suspect's racist ideology.
- EuropeUkrainian troops evacuate from Mariupol, ceding control to Russia
Ukraine's military said on Tuesday it was working to evacuate all remaining troops from their last stronghold in the besieged port of Mariupol, ceding control of the city to Russia after months of bombardment.
- United StatesExclusive: Former top Republican lawmaker in Colorado received leak of voting data, article with gallery
A former Republican minority leader of the Colorado legislature is among the recipients of a trove of sensitive voting data leaked by a county official working with activists seeking to prove President Donald Trump's false stolen-election claims, according to court records reviewed by Reuters.
- United StatesDeSantis says Florida could take control of Disney's special district
Florida Governor Ron DeSantis said on Monday he wants the state, not local governments, to take control of Walt Disney Co's special district when it is scheduled to be dissolved in June next year.
- Healthcare & PharmaceuticalsAbbott, FDA reach agreement to reopen baby formula facility in Michigan, article with image
- Healthcare & PharmaceuticalsFDA declines to authorize common antidepressant as COVID treatment, article with image
- Healthcare & PharmaceuticalsFDA to soon authorize Pfizer's COVID booster shot for younger kids - NYT, article with image
- BusinessU.S. Air force says it conducted successful hypersonic weapon test
The U.S. Air Force said on Monday it had conducted a successful test of a hypersonic weapon, which flew at five times the speed of sound.
Two years into the COVID pandemic, the U.S. is grieving a once unthinkable death toll