The frustration comes as the death toll passes 11,000.
- WorldFour takeaways from Biden's State of the Union speech
U.S. President Joe Biden's State of the Union speech to Congress on Tuesday could serve as a blueprint for his 2024 re-election bid.
- MarketsMorning Bid: Powell confesses 'This time it's different'
A look at the day ahead in markets from Mike Dolan.
- INSIGHTLost Russian oil revenue is bonanza for shippers, refiners
Western sanctions on Russia have significantly reduced state oil revenues and diverted tens of billions of dollars towards shipping and refining firms, some with Russian connections.
- Romney tells embattled Republican George Santos he 'shouldn't be in Congress'United States ·
February 8, 2023 · 11:16 AM UTC
U.S. Senator Mitt Romney told embattled fellow Republican Representative George Santos on Tuesday that should not be in Congress and shouldn't have taken a central seat at President Joe Biden's State of the Union address.
- Alpine skiingBassino pips Shiffrin to win Super-G gold